Thursday, June 2, 2016
8:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Registrierung und Frühstück
Eröffnungsrede - Leading With GRC
Panel Discussion: The Risk, Compliance, Internal Audit Triangle – The Fundamental Differences and Importance of its Convergence
In this highly challenging environment, it becomes vital for organizations to focus on enterprise wide initiative towards managing threatening risks and compliance obligations while maintaining assurance through Internal Audit. These three functions form an interrelated triangle in achieving operational effectiveness and it is imperative to reconcile their functional differences and contradictions to accomplishing higher level of business performance.
In this session the panelists will discuss on how an organization can efficiently meet internal compliance requirements as well as manage risks by leveraging an integrated internal audit strategy.
This session will provide a high-level overview of an integrated approach to GRC that includes:
- Overlaps among the three functions
- Cooperation among these functions
- Best practices for incorporating an effective risk and compliance process
- How technology can help improve the process
Presentation : Best Practices to Manage Complex Third Party Networks
This session will discuss the best practices for and approaches to third party management, highlighting the urgency of monitoring third party networks depending on the criticality of the various risks that each third party introduces. It also calls attention to the importance of stratifying third parties and using specific methodologies to manage them at each stage.
Topics of discussion include:
- Maximizing the value from third-party relationships
- Building sustainable third-party risk management program
- Key elements of a robust governance processes for third party risk, compliance and performance management
- Leveraging technology as an enabler for effective third party risk management