Tuesday, February 20, 2018
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Director- Safety, Risk, Regulation and Planning Department, Roads and Transport Authority
Registration & coffee
Panel Discussion: Emerging Audit trends and challenges
Today’s internal auditors are expected to do more – to provide assurance on a range of new and emerging risks, while also delivering timely insights to guide key strategic decisions. In this session, the speakers will talk about the changing expectations and priorities and the skillsets required to manage the same.
- The changing role of CAE : Core responsibilities before and now.
- Risk management continues to be the top challenge for all the organizations. What should be the top 5 priorities for all in this new year.
- Skill sets that are required to meet new / changing responsibilities and challenges
- Best practices for internal auditors to successfully meet stakeholder expectations, and drive exceptional business performance in their organizations
Panel Discussion: Converging Across Current, Top, Emerging and Strategic Risks - Building an Enterprise Strategy
- Discuss the convergence of ERM with cyber risk, third party, strategic, reputational risk profiles
- How does an organization converge across the risk profiles to create a single view of the risk exposures? Is a single view even necessary?
- How to create a strategy around ERM encompassing all the risk profiles and ensure that it aligns with the strategic plan